* Royal British Columbia Museum, Egypt: the Time of Pharaohs, May 18 to December 31, 2018.
* Kelsey Museum, Graffiti as Devotion along the Nile, 23 August 2019 to January 5 2020.
*Getty Center, Egypt-Greece-Rome: cultures in contact, March 27 to September 9, 2018.
* Oregon Museum of Science & Industry, The Discovery of King Tut & Tutankhamun: his Tomb and his Treasures, October 6, 2018 to January 27 2019.
* Jesolo Lido, Egitto: Dei, Faraoni, Uomini, from December 26, 2017 to September 15, 2018.
* Grimaldi Forum, The Gold of the Pharaohs: 2500 years of goldsmithing in ancient Egypt, July 7 to September 9, 2018.